For Counselling Schedule and other info Click here
Counselling Venue: J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu and Bagat-e-Barzulla, opposite J&K Bank Barzulla, Srinagar.(At both centres through Video-Conferencing)
Counselling Dates: From 28th March as per Counselling Schedule indicated above.
Counseeling Fee: Rs. 1000/= (Rupees One Thousand only)
Point of Sale Terminals: POS machines are installed in BOPEE offices. Candidates have to pay their Counselling Fee of Rs. 1000 (non-refundable) by using their Credit Card / Debit Card / ATM Card at these POS machines and attach receipt with the Counselling Form.
Registration Time: 09:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. for MDS candidates only and 11:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M. for MD/MS/PG Diploma Course on 28th March and thereafter from 09:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. on subsequent date(s) of counselling.
Presence of Candidates: The candidates should be present personally in the counseling along with their Electronic Admit Card downloaded from BOPEE website(s). However, in exceptional cases, where candidates cannot appear personally due to some very urgent reason, he/she may be represented by an authorized person with prescribed Authority Letter as per Proforma provided in the Electronic Information Brochure along with the Electronic Admit Card.
Production of Documents: The candidates are required to produce the following certificates in Original with one set of attested Xerox copies of the same: Date of Birth Certificate, State Subject/ Permanent Resident Certificate, MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate, Registration Certificate from State Medical Council/State Dental Council and Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India (wherever applicable), Reserved Category Certificate, Difficult Area Certificate and Rural Service Certificate (wherever applicable).
Discipline/Institution Allotted: The allotment of seats (discipline/institution) shall be made strictly on t
he basis of merit, choice of the candidate and availability of seats at the time of couselling.
1. The Roll No.’s given in the above lists are subject to verification with reference to original documents of the candidate and marks secured in the Entrance Test and mere mention of the Roll No. in the list will not accrue any right to the candidate who is otherwise found ineligible.
2. The admissions recommended in various streams in ASCOMS and Govt. Dental College Srinagar is subject to the approval of MCI and DCI respectively and affiliating Universities.
3. Students are advised, in their own interest, to visit BOPEE website(s) daily in order to know the latest Seat Matrix.
4. The counseling for allotment of Streams and Institutions will be strictly as per the procedure in Electronic Information Brochure-2016 on pages 33-35 under heading COUSELLING FOR ALLOTMENT OF DISCIPLINES/STREAMS.
5. Every candidate, before counseling, will be required to sign an undertaking that he/she:- a. will not indulge in any act of ragging; been b. is not presently pursuing any other course at the Govt. expenses; and c. is not an in-service candidate or is an in-service candidate whose Application Form has duly forwarded by Jammu/Kashmir/Competent Authority.